General Worker - Day Shift
A SAFE PLACE TO WORK
Our first priority is the safety of our team members and community. We have strict policies and procedures are in place that align with Public Health Canada and Ontario guidelines to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 within our building and in our community.
We listen, we research, we design, and we deliver!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative team with strong leadership? Are you passionate about providing customer-focused solutions?
We are looking for a General Worker who is results oriented to become a part of our team and support the demands of our ever-growing business! As a General Worker with Premier Candle, you will be responsible for supporting the Line Leaders and Machine Operators in the production area with packaging, loading of raw materials, maintaining the working area and following health and safety standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
2. Permanent, full time work
3. Health Benefits
4. Extended Health Care
5. Dental Care
You have a High School Diploma with 1 year of experience in manufacturing.
You bring basic math, multitasking skills and hand-eye coordination.
You have the ability to follow health and safety training. The role requires you to walk or stand for long periods of time, perform repetitive movements including repetitive lifting, and work in a high fragrance environment.
1. Detail Oriented
2. Health and Safety
4. Time Management
1. Transport raw materials and finished products throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
2. Assist Machine Operators in equipment set-up and troubleshooting.
3. Load and feed production lines with raw materials.
4. Sort, package, and label finished products.
5. Palletize finished products and prepare them for shipment.
6. Perform quality control inspections and report them in daily logs.
7. Discard and keep record of rejected product.
8. Clean machines and tools.
9. Clean aisles of materials, parts, tools, oil, grease, or other articles.
10. Adhere to all policies and procedures for health and safety, especially company Covid-19 protocols.
11. Assist with other operations within the production area.
Premier Candle Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strives to attract, develop, and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve. We aim to foster an inclusive work environment and remain committed to fair attraction, development, retention, and advancement practices.
This role operates in a production environment, employees are exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and fragrances.
Please note that Premier Candle Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB